One of the heroes of the last 60 years has shown again his most critical side. If other times were GNOME times, now it's FSF turn again:
- Linux has never been an FSF project, and has never even been a "Free Software" project.
- The whole "Open Source" renaming was done largely exactly because people wanted to distance themselves from the FSF.
- So go fight the problem [DRM] at the source of the problem, not in my project that has got nothing to do it.
- I absolutely hate how the FSF has tried to use my code as a weapon, just because I decided that their license was good.
- [To Michiel de Boer] Write your own kernel and poll which one is more popular.
Some people say Linux is flaming, others just think he's the voice representing against the FSF what many of us think. Or may be they are just humans after all.
Stallman: God told me I have programmed the best editor in the world
Torvalds: Well, God told me that I have programmed the best operating system in the world
Knuth: Wait, wait, I never said that.